Hi! I’m Gisela.
An authenticity coach, blogger, business professional, artist and passionate optimist devoted to helping you evolve into the whole person you intend to be.
Why do I do what I do?
When I was eight years old I was convinced I had super-hero powers. I remember sitting alone in my bedroom visualizing and predicting heads or tails with a quarter. Despite the humored expression, my mom gave me when I shared the news of my new super-hero power, I knew I had stumbled upon a life-changing discovery. I could visualize and create my future.
Fifteen years ago I found myself lost, a single mother, with $7 in my wallet and two children to raise on my own. It was time to pull out my super-hero power and create my future again. I would design and realize the life I always envisioned. Through the practice of visioning, research, planning, setting goals, removing barriers and living in gratitude I achieved my self-defined authentic success. I just can't keep this secret practice to myself. I want everyone to experience freedom, happiness and a life they would have never imagined.
What makes me so special?
Well to start, I have 25+ years of experience in High-Tech, Advertising and Corporate Retail (my LinkedIn). I also earned my professional coaching certification through the ICF approved International Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC). This is not one of those hoky $200 online certs. It's a hardcore program that took a year to fully achieve. In fact, I can help you understand where you sit within the 7 levels of leadership via the Energetic Leadership Index. I've coached leaders at Salesforce, in the video gaming and municipal Council to name a few. Lastly, I have an undeniable passion for helping other professionals ENVISION, INSPIRE and CREATE their dream career and life. Seriously, it's all I think about.
10 Things You’d Never Know About Me
- I was a triathlete for over 9 years. I crashed my bike during my first race.
- I met my favorite author, Dr. Wayne Dyer, at a writers workshop on Maui in June 2015.
- When I was 15yrs I told my dad I was going to marry a surfer and raise kids on the beach. Check and check.
- My "23 and Me" DNA results indicate I'm surprisingly 28% Iberian.
- My spirit animal is a hummingbird.
- I'm never giving up on incorporating a free-standing handstand in my yoga practice.
- Art has been a part of my expression since I was a kid: oils, acrylic, pencil, graphic design and photography.
- I have a passion for breaking down the walls between corporate and spirituality. One person. Everywhere. Everytime.
- I'd love for some day to be on Oprah's "Super Soul Sunday".