LIBERATE YOUR BRILLIANCE
Because life isn’t about finding yourself, it’s about the freedom to be the real you.
Want to STOP proving yourself and succeed by just being YOU?
If you’re thinking things like:
- I’m feeling like an overlooked tax deduction.
- The executive offsite is stressing me out. I hope it's canceled.
- I can’t tell if I’m inspiring others. It’s all I want.
- What’s wrong with me? I have a great life and career but still feel like something’s missing.
- Everday I feel less motivated about going to work. The struggle is real.
You’re not alone. And, it’s not a bad thing. It’s nature's way of telling you it’s time stretch. It’s time for you to explore, learn, and liberate your unique talents. What will happen if you do nothing? You’ll remain a collection of bad emoji’s (restless, bored , and insecure). Scary, right?
You might have "life plateau" syndrome. OK, it’s not an official syndrome, just a scientific name I came up with to justify the bleak funk I too once suffered from in my career. Not so fun.
Here’s how to turn things around. If you want to be an awesome leader and influence others, you’ll need know who you are, what you want, what you're good at, and where your blind spots are. Because being confident and authentic are the most important elements to earn trust and inspire innovation.
What if you could go from being a questionable director to a magnetic leader?
What if you could develop the most talented executives with the same level of effort and without burning yourself out?
Judgement sucks! But do you know what sucks even more? Not doing what you're meant to do in this lifetime.
From an underdog to a “She-ro.”